It is currently 29 Sep 2023, 22:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:08 
Offline
Legend
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2013, 18:58
Posts: 975
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 24
YouTube (1) Google (1) Gamer (1) Frog (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
TheCordeLial wrote:
NobraN wrote:
I dont like kind of persons who is attempting show some1 as cheater cos he playing better than him. I can say TheCordelia,SultanVahdettin,DreamNight and some others always crying like this > he is tbler, he is koxper, he is speed hacker bla bla
Sorry guys but u are only begginner level on this game and u can't blame any1 with useless ss or video. U have to learn what does it mean visual bug. Actually i can explain a bit ; We are playing online game so that mean there is always will be ping and ping spikes and we are far away from server millions kms :) In this case we are from Turkey and there is min. 100ms ping between Turkey and Croatia. Some countries have lesser , some of them have more but there is always ping and ping spikes. If some1 looks like run faster or attacking u from far , ofc it can be TBL or something but mostly its just visual bug.

So i can suggest u ; improve urself and learn new things everyday.

I believe gms gonna give a true and objective decision.


speak very empty :) bla bla bla blaa..... the goal post just muscle !

dude , u are even beginner on google translate :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:13 
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2010, 10:53
Posts: 54
Location: IstanbuL
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
NobraN wrote:
TheCordeLial wrote:
NobraN wrote:
I dont like kind of persons who is attempting show some1 as cheater cos he playing better than him. I can say TheCordelia,SultanVahdettin,DreamNight and some others always crying like this > he is tbler, he is koxper, he is speed hacker bla bla
Sorry guys but u are only begginner level on this game and u can't blame any1 with useless ss or video. U have to learn what does it mean visual bug. Actually i can explain a bit ; We are playing online game so that mean there is always will be ping and ping spikes and we are far away from server millions kms :) In this case we are from Turkey and there is min. 100ms ping between Turkey and Croatia. Some countries have lesser , some of them have more but there is always ping and ping spikes. If some1 looks like run faster or attacking u from far , ofc it can be TBL or something but mostly its just visual bug.

So i can suggest u ; improve urself and learn new things everyday.

I believe gms gonna give a true and objective decision.


speak very empty :) bla bla bla blaa..... the goal post just muscle !

dude , u are even beginner on google translate :D



dude ? u kids.. u go to sleeping tomorrow school by..

_________________
Maxko first days... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edoQR6m5OEA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:14 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2014, 00:14
Posts: 72Banned User
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 0
Normal

nobran veledi bi siktir git götü boklu adam gelmiş burda laf yetiştiriyor ulan 2 gün önce oyunda bazı programlar fixlendi diye kendine yeni birşeyler arayıp deneyen benmiydim karaktersiz herif oyundan anladığınız yok anca programı ile cartu curtu ile kendinizi kral sanın erkekseniz gelin buluşalım başka pc lerde ws atalım programlarınız olmaz ?

_________________
Image



YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HÄ°DE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:20 
Offline
Legend
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2013, 18:58
Posts: 975
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 24
YouTube (1) Google (1) Gamer (1) Frog (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
SultanVahdetttiN wrote:
nobran veledi bi siktir git götü boklu adam gelmiş burda laf yetiştiriyor ulan 2 gün önce oyunda bazı programlar fixlendi diye kendine yeni birşeyler arayıp deneyen benmiydim karaktersiz herif oyundan anladığınız yok anca programı ile cartu curtu ile kendinizi kral sanın erkekseniz gelin buluşalım başka pc lerde ws atalım programlarınız olmaz ?

First ; u should follow the forum rules > U can talk turkish only in Turkish section and swearing to me for game just showing us ur personality. About this week , i was busy a bit and i couldnt be on pc but i pked at nights. Also we were working on somethings with flegy so i wasnt on game those times. If u want to see me how im playing , u can come to Alanya and we can do vses when u near me ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:23 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2014, 00:14
Posts: 72Banned User
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 0
Normal

her konun altında her chatte yazılana karı gibi ağlayan sensin bide ayagınamı gelicem seni kestiğimiz yetti artık programların işe yaramıyor daha fazla ezilme bırak git bu serveri.

_________________
Image



YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HÄ°DE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:28 
Offline
Legend
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2013, 18:58
Posts: 975
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 24
YouTube (1) Google (1) Gamer (1) Frog (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
SultanVahdetttiN wrote:
her konun altında her chatte yazılana karı gibi ağlayan sensin bide ayagınamı gelicem seni kestiğimiz yetti artık programların işe yaramıyor daha fazla ezilme bırak git bu serveri.

Well , u keeping broke rules. Im pretty sure u will get punishment cos of it. Im still in top players here and i can say there is not much ppls could beat me. Also why should i leave from this server ?

Btw ; gms checked my pc many times and i was clean , im still clean. Also i shared some pk and vs movies here , actually i want to see ur pk-vs movies for let us know how u are playing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 23:35 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 11:12
Posts: 142Banned User
Country: United States (us)
Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 2
Good Friend (1) Speaker (1)
GM's will check the reported visual bug and they will deal on it and about this player name SultanVahdetttiN will be banned for 3 days as a first warning of forum for speaking in Turkish.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 00:03 
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2010, 10:53
Posts: 54
Location: IstanbuL
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
FM_Kitchie wrote:
GM's will check the reported visual bug and they will deal on it and about this player name SultanVahdetttiN will be banned for 3 days as a first warning of forum for speaking in Turkish.


visual bug ? u understand knight online ?

looking http://hizliresim.com/zYLD06

HOWAN image the same ...

thereof visuak bug whether everybody knows.

_________________
Maxko first days... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edoQR6m5OEA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 00:11 
Offline

Joined: 08 Aug 2014, 20:28
Posts: 4
Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Funny Guy (1)
pfff why report this ezik warrior :p , just report COBRA for exessive healing :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finally ı got it
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 00:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 11:12
Posts: 142Banned User
Country: United States (us)
Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 2
Good Friend (1) Speaker (1)
TheCordeLial wrote:
FM_Kitchie wrote:
GM's will check the reported visual bug and they will deal on it and about this player name SultanVahdetttiN will be banned for 3 days as a first warning of forum for speaking in Turkish.


visual bug ? u understand knight online ?

looking http://hizliresim.com/zYLD06

HOWAN image the same ...

thereof visuak bug whether everybody knows.


As I have said, The GM will check this player and let's wait what they will say and what will gonna do, complaining here will lead you to nothing and still we appreciated the reports.

Thanks

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
© 2008 - MAXKO LLC || MAXKO Hosting