It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:16

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Aren't you tired of cheaters and whatnot?
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 05:04 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 13
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
WELL HERE IS A SOLUTION TO THESE IMBECILE PEOPLE WHO USE PROGRAMS TO BE BETTER THEN OTHER PLAYERS!

Introduce a system called player moderators, normal players that have the option to do something about certain issues, if they see someone hacking they can teleport this player into a jail, until their accounts get tried by a gm, this will help the community these players won't have any special privalages they will be normal players who can jail other players breaking the rules. Of course this will have to be the most trusted players in Titan people who flegy can trust and all the Titan staff. This will help keeping the community clean and much more stuff it can be a easy command like /jail Gm_rusky and it teleports you to a place you can't leave until you are unjailed. This would be great to introduce if you know someone who is a good candidate someone who is respected by the staff and who is active. The actions of these players will obviously be under view by GMs so if they do something unlawful they will be delt with. This would be so good cause it can be just any random player and people won't have a clue so let's say I'm in Cz and I see someone using speed hack I can type /plc to save his logs but this guy is still out there using programs! NOPE NOT ON MODERATOR (RandomPlayer)s watch I will /plc and /jail this user so he is delt with and can't harm the beautiful humans and not so beautiful orcs! Wooohooo go MODERATOR whatever your name is! Please give me some feedback!

Post subject: Re: Aren't you tired of cheaters and whatnot?
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 05:33 

Reputation point: 61
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 7
Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Member of the Month (1) Gamer (1)
Silver Medal (1) Businessman (1) Good Friend (1)
we have this system back on the maxko before wipe, its called 'sheriff system' well lets wait that the GMs going to say and discuss about it...

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 05:46 
Donator

Normal

THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
Thanks for the feedback, hopefully we get some answers soon!

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 13:46 

Reputation point: 32
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 4
The Advertiser (1) Good (1) Member of the Month (1) Speaker (1)

As far as i remember when usko brought sheriff system there was many abusers that system so they removed it. It will be same for our server as well. Even if how much you trust to one person when he get angry he could abuse it. It gonna make more trouble in server. We've enough staffs to check peoples in game and their pk chars are hidden so they can check players while during pk.

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 14:41 

Reputation point: 106
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 10
YouTube (1) Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Member of the Month (1)
Star (1) Silver Medal (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1)
Good Friend (1) Video Record (1)
There is a a point which GM_rhea had said above refers to "If the trusted person has obtained some of anger because someone provoked him more nd more again maybe in this case he will put his feelings while performing his job against someone and will abuse it, but The idea isn't bad at all, i liked it since it was "Sheriff system"
Let's see wait opinions of the other staff members..
Thanks for your support and suggestion,Appreciated

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 15:36 
Donator

Normal

SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
Thanks for the feedback, that is very true GM_Rhea that's why I say you guys pick a genuine person who's dedicated to the server it won't be a decision from one day to the other you guys can have this person in mind and then see how he turns out see his actions in the game and then decide if he is good for the job or not.Also there is many GMs and people already know who their side chars I am not saying i personally do but people notice quick about the side chars. some GMs use their side chars to abuse their own powers. I feel like this will be a great way to improve the hunt of bettering the hacking in the server. Imagine a player MODERATOR jailing a gm hidden char because of hacks, that gm won't take action against himself, so even if there is GMs looking after us we will always need that one guy who doesn't give a shit if a gm is abusing his powers and take action. Nevertheless choosing someone to play this part should take you easily 2 weeks and longer, decisions shouldn't be made in a day or two.

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2016, 22:52 
Administrator

Reputation point: 256
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 25
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1)
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Member of the Month (1) Ninja (1)
Star (1) Cool (1) Silver Medal (1) Cuddly and Cute (1)
Businessman (1) Green Apple (1) Royalty (1) Good Friend (1)
Report Bugs (1) Master of Suggestions (1) PC (1) Coder (1)
Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
MASTER GAMBLER (1)
Idea is good, we can make same as was on maxko

OPTION 1:

All clan 1 grade leaders can report cheaters than if cheater got 3 vote yes he will be teleported in prison where need kill 500 monsters to get out

OPTION 2:

We pick sheriffs so he write /jail name and player is teleported to jeil and need kill 500 monsters to get out

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016, 15:26 
Donator

Normal

SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
Option 1 sounds a little complicated in my opinion I feel like option 2 would be more effective do to the fact that you guys can choose a player and leave it anonymous that no one will know but you and whoever else you trust. Also maybe the first time you have to kill 500 monsters and the second 1500 and the third time you stay in jail until a gm comes and looks over you and either bans you or gives you your punishment. That way whoever is hacking won't just turn them off when he see a clan leader in pk or something. There just to many people who have g1 clans who we don't know are capable of. All in all I like option 2.