It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 04:32

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: KR suggestion
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2018, 23:17 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 14
Master of Suggestions (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
EASY ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
hi, here is my suggestions for KR.

1. remove looting :D

I cant count how many times i lose kr because of looting issues. It could be caused by non alert members in the event, or latency problems. So, why not remove the looting part so people will focus on killing and get more NPs? ;) ;)

2. Team up

I get up in 5am in the morning just to join one of the KR event. Can it change to daily basis? So, when you wanna participate in this event, u will have to look for members, and set up your team for higher killing score and the score last for 1 day then reset and players claim their prize. The best top 3 scores will remain at ladder board and better prize will be awarded in the end of the month when the ladder board reset. It could be 8 players for the team or lesser maybe 6 for each register attempt. And yes, please make the event available 24/7 so people will be able to play this at their comfort time zone instead of get up at 5am like me just to que and hope i get in ;P.

This will make people look for better players, suitable strategies for their team set up and yes FUN and challenges. I believe this will make hard core players addicted to it, and maybe some new players to get their buddies to join this server and we get more population :mrgreen:

Just imagine the scene when 7 mages aoeing all the mobs in KR event and 1 priest healing them up and do the DB :lol: :lol: I hope you guys don't lag and die :D :D

Post subject: Re: KR suggestion
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2018, 13:47 

Reputation point: 9
Normal

Thank you for your suggestion :ugeek:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]