It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: The Priest Problem
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 11:50 
Donator

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 2
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
We already talked about archers, but there is a bigger problem unique to this server: priests.

Here are the issues:
-debuffs and heals cannot be cancelled.
-too much weapon defence on mace+shield, especially to dagger.
-parasite does damage instead of a debuff, after cure the damage must be healed.

These problems make priests far too tanky, and makes them mandatory to party. Priest party vs no priest party = rape, even outnumbered. The more priests you have, the better.

If you insist on making debuffs and heals failsafe, then at least reduce weapon defences for priests so there is a chance to kill them without parasite spam. Also maybe put a longer cooldown on debuffs so priest cannot just torment-subside-torment-subside non stop.

On a normal server priests cannot debuff non-stop because heals are not guaranteed, so they must heal more frequently.

Post subject: Re: The Priest Problem
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 13:01 

Reputation point: 36
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 12
TeamSpeak (1) Love Design (1) Player Killer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
"The Worst Suggestion Ever"
Thx :lol:

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 14:09 
Donator

Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 6
Flamer (1) Report Bugs (1) Player Killer (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) LUCKY SPIN (1)
f4gg0t wrote:
We already talked about archers, but there is a bigger problem unique to this server: priests.

Here are the issues:
-parasite does damage instead of a debuff, after cure the damage must be healed.

These problems make priests far too tanky, and makes them mandatory to party. Priest party vs no priest party = rape, even outnumbered. The more priests you have, the better.

If you insist on making debuffs and heals failsafe, then at least reduce weapon defences for priests so there is a chance to kill them without parasite spam. Also maybe put a longer cooldown on debuffs so priest cannot just torment-subside-torment-subside non stop.

On a normal server priests cannot debuff non-stop because heals are not guaranteed, so they must heal more frequently.

ERASE PRIEST'S CLASS ON THIS KO!

PROBLEM SOLVED.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 15:17 
Donator

Reputation point: 82
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 15
Community Tributer (1) Spammer (1) The Advertiser (1) Good (1)
Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1) TeamView (1) Love Design (1)
Video Record (1) Video Event (1) Best GFX Event (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
In my opinion priest class has no problem :) it's easy to kill db/cc/bp priest, just 2 warriors with db can kill priest or 2 assissan with malice to enemy can rape anyone, have you play priest before ? i see that archer/assaisan damage is too high !! this topic explained it self , NO PROBLEM TO GIVE SUGGEST !!!!

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 16:52 
Donator

Reputation point: 51
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 17
TeamSpeak (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1) Evil (1)
Good (1) Cool (1) Love Design (1) VS Winer (1)
Player Killer (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1)
this topic a bit funny to read actually :lol:

u might be old knights player or whoever u are, but maybe u new to the server, maybe u should try play priest PK with 2 or 3 party fully tank + random rogues that fully mana drain, not just with 2 or 3 players coz u will end up making nonsense topic like this one.

there is a reason they put some more resist and deff on int priest items, why? coz they supporter not attacker, in any games, supporter always be more harder than other class, same goes in here.

for the record i never heard about db being canceled unless the person having super lagg situation, plus its easy to cancel priest heal here.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017, 10:28 
Donator

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 2
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
Artz501 wrote:
this topic a bit funny to read actually :lol:

u might be old knights player or whoever u are, but maybe u new to the server, maybe u should try play priest PK with 2 or 3 party fully tank + random rogues that fully mana drain, not just with 2 or 3 players coz u will end up making nonsense topic like this one.

there is a reason they put some more resist and deff on int priest items, why? coz they supporter not attacker, in any games, supporter always be more harder than other class, same goes in here.

for the record i never heard about db being canceled unless the person having super lagg situation, plus its easy to cancel priest heal here.

THE GAME IS ABOUT 8v8

Why are you talking about 3 parties vs 1 priest? LOL.

I kinda predicted this kind of super nooby response. You never heard of debuffs being cancelled. Because you never played real licenced KO properly! 2.4million national points, with only 3000 kills. You are an expert at atross-killing and nothing else. Clueless.

You know why it's hard to kill people sometimes? BECAUSE PRIESTS. PARTY CURE. FAILSAFE PARTY COMPLETE HEAL. FAILSAFE SUBSIDE. 1000000 WEAPON DEFENCE.

Almost everything wrong with the pk dynamics on this server is down to priests. Other classes don't rly matter, they have small problems, but priests really destroy pk on this server. You can see this yourself when one nation has a party with 2/3 strong priests, the other nation slowly vanishes. Then you are left with 1 nation running around killing atross and riote.

I know why priests were changed this way; because damage is tuned way too high on this server. We are still using the same healing as in 2005, but we are doing 3x the damage. Without OP priests we will all die so fast.

Solution: Flat damage reduction on everything (change to valor and absoluteness) and then nerf priests, make casts interruptable, reduce weapon def. Then you have a server people might want to pk on.

PostPosted: 02 May 2017, 09:34 
Donator

Reputation point: 51
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 17
TeamSpeak (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1) Evil (1)
Good (1) Cool (1) Love Design (1) VS Winer (1)
Player Killer (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1)
can u control ppl in PK zone? when u see 3 pt orc and 1 pt human, and told them, 'wait2 this is 8 vs 8, dont kill they only 1 priest' can u control them not to hit? can u?

there are things in game called 'Royal Premium', 'King's Special Bonus', and Events, which some of it give points as reward, or maybe u didnt know that? did u ever see me farming atross whole day in game? what u ganna say about this guy? http://titan.maxko.org/?page=char&id=Tolkien

u might call this as 'nooby response' or what ever, but i would call ur topic as cry topic just coz u cant kill a priest then u come out with this such topic, where i believe most ppl will just laugh at ur topic after they read it.

good luck.

PostPosted: 02 May 2017, 19:04 

Reputation point: 31
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 9
Silver Medal (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1) Master of Suggestions (1)
Genius (1) VS Winer (1) KILL AND WIN (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Quote:
THE GAME IS ABOUT 8v8

This is not true at all.

I never go 8 vs 8 and I am always alone as priest sometimes as BP sometimes as INT.

And you can see my answers underlined

Here are the issues:
Beside the 1920 heal which is a fail safe heal ( it is around 90%) , all other heals cancel (you should try it and check it out) - the DB's are in NO VERSION of KO canceled ,and they are fail safe ( beside the rezzing skils )

I would have agreed with you on this if we would talk like 2-3 months ago , when i started playing again , and saw on T Shield increased ddef , yet the class of sins is just good attacks and everything are fine ( sometimes I feel the sins have too much defence with valks actually , but that is just my opinion

This is just nonsense ,it used to be considered a BUG when the debuff got healed , and it got fixed with upgrade of patches.

It would be stupid to drain the HP of an oponent by attacks and debuffs ,then by a single cure to be on full HP again.

Like that the Cure skill would be OP , and we would have constant fights without ending.

In any case I am not getting the point , you complain that priests are OP , and if you would give the option you are talking with a cure to be fully healed , they would get even more OP.

I find this topic just nonsense , sorry for putting it that way.

Best ,