It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 10:11

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Free Nt !
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017, 07:26 
Donator

Reputation point: 33
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 24
Talker (1) Good Friend (1) Love Design (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1)
KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MY DAY, MY DAY (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1)
Hello every buddy GM TeaM Stuff Of Maxko / TitanKo .....

A balanced PK is something that the players are always requesting and it rarely happens in MaxKO* or in any other server for several diferent reasons and factors caused by both the players and the staff (mostly by the players).

That being said, we came to a conclusion that the best option is to allow THE PLAYERS to balance THEMSELFS accordingly to the current situation of the server by making the Nation Transferance totally free of any kind of charges but limited to 30 hours .

This will avoid further complaints regarding the Game Masters decisions since now the balance of the server is controled by the players and their actions in CZ.

This can also be bad (even though I think it will be good) and to avoid dislike on this matter my invitation is to make this avaiable for a trial period of one month, so if bad things happen things just go back to what it was.
For the "TOO LONG ; DIDNT READ" guys: Make NT totally free every 30 hours -> players balance themselfs ----> players can't complain anymore----> this will be avaiable for one month as a trial, if everyone enjoy -> avaiable forever -> no enjoy -> things go back to how they were.

So I ask you all in from of a , Do you want NT to be FREE, limited only to be avaiable every 30 hours? :ugeek: :geek:

Thanks4understand ihope you like that idea ...
SpiderBoy :ugeek:

Belive it You Down ;-)