It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:17

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: class balance suggestions
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2017, 09:32 
Donator

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 2
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
I saw MileS post that styx should be heavier, well I thought that it's not a real solution because they can just be tp'd from town more often with this doubled weight. Archer is currently too "noob friendly" with styx, it would be better if it had a much longer cooldown, so archers have to pick a right moment to use it, rather than spam like it like a noob.

In the past styx was very strong because archers were not the best class, it was their main reason to join a party. Now archers have a very OP melee combo, the best class at range, they don't need OP styx too. Also in the past on real KE carry capacity for a rogue was much less.

The other "noob friendly" class right now is debuffer, mainly due to parasite and scrolls having funky behaviour. Parasite right now is a free kill if your team is on voice, no skill involved. Even with an instant cure (ie being outplayed) you can still die easy since it doesn't restore scroll health. I dunno if the problem is with the scrolls themselves or with parasite, but it is broken.

If you notice at busy pk times it is just one warrior/priest heavy party spamming debuffs on another warrior/priest party, with a few archers trying to ks and styx from 5 miles away. No mages who are not support with a shield. Sins switch to archer because it's much easier. Because they just die to parasite too easy even with instant cures.

People avoid pk when too many debuffs are out, it isn't playable. You either play with one yourself or you get owned. In the mornings I see lots of different names in CZ, lots of new players, some solo players. But in peak hours it's the same parties every day. Making debuffers less game-breaking and OP would help. The other debuffs are fine (because they work as intended).

Some people say warriors need a nerf, I'm not so sure. I think it's only scorpion scythe which is too much of a "get out of jail" card for them. They have shields for defense, that is enough.

I feel that mage and sin is balanced, just other classes a bit too OP.