It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 13:41

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: GM Event - Be a GM for a day.
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 06:15 

Reputation point: 25
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 3
Good (1) Good Friend (1) Full Ideas (1)
Hello Titans,

We come with a challenge for everybody.
It's quite simple , what you need it's a sparkle moment and share the idea with us.
The rule it's simple : do not copy an already event idea but come with a new one. we will vote the best idea and the winner will be posted here in this topic, so let's move on to the point of this event.

Event should contain :
Post your idea about "how should an event looks like"
Reward :
The winner will be GM for 1 day,doing the event posted and working with the GM staff for 1 day.He will get help from us doing his event so it will be easy :)
Main rule :
You are allowed to post just 1 event in a reply but as many events you have in your mind in different replies.

Have fun and bring in your best ideas.

PS: if we like it so much ..who knows..we might need a new staff member ;)

Post subject: Re: GM Event - Be a GM for a day.
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 06:51 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

I like that idea.....
Well i think in some events u need party so what happend with the persons that not have friends or their are news in the game...
I think the perfect events is about answer and question about

HOW MUCH U KNOW ABOUT TITAN!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE CAN CREATE A FORMULARY WITH DIFFERENTS QUESTION ABOUT TITAN
ALL KNOW THAT IN TITAN HAVE A LOT OF MISTAKES
Sooo continue with the idea for example that game have 4 stages

1er Stage .. Have 5 easy question if u win the first give 20 gb

2do Stage .. Have 5 simple question if u win give for example Dual Rof+5

3 Stage .. Have 5 har question if u win give Dark Weapon or maybe 2 parts Dragon figh or Mythril idk some armor

4 Stage .. Have 3 TITAN QUESTION if u win give a Chaos weapon or Hero part or Valk

I think maybe iniciate all the mondays and u can do in all the day .. i Like Monday because is the first day of the week and all want win for have a good week....

Pd Sorry english im fron argentina and speak spanish

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 06:55 

Normal

Saiint wrote:
I like that idea.....
Well i think in some events u need party so what happend with the persons that not have friends or their are news in the game...
I think the perfect events is about answer and question about

HOW MUCH U KNOW ABOUT TITAN!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE CAN CREATE A FORMULARY WITH DIFFERENTS QUESTION ABOUT TITAN
ALL KNOW THAT IN TITAN HAVE A LOT OF MISTAKES
Sooo continue with the idea for example that game have 4 stages

1er Stage .. Have 5 easy question if u win the first give 20 gb

2do Stage .. Have 5 simple question if u win give for example Dual Rof+5

3 Stage .. Have 5 har question if u win give Dark Weapon or maybe 2 parts Dragon figh or Mythril idk some armor

4 Stage .. Have 3 TITAN QUESTION if u win give a Chaos weapon or Hero part or Valk

I think maybe iniciate all the mondays and u can do in all the day .. i Like Monday because is the first day of the week and all want win for have a good week....

Pd Sorry english im fron argentina and speak spanish

Good idea for all no need clan, party or items i like

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 09:31 
Legend

Reputation point: 78
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 12
Facebook (1) Spammer (1) Greedy (1) The Advertiser (1)
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Businessman (1) Good Friend (1)
VS Winer (1) Player Killer (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Cursed AIM Event

1. GM on9, announce and gather players in CZ bowl...

2. make section for orc and human, like human at 3 o'clock and orc at 9 o'clock gather b4 event start

3. when both side in ready position, GM will pick randomly 2 name each from both side to be aim and killed, example 'Human Kill ThranduiL_& Orc Kill MyBalls_'

4. announce '3 2 1 AIM CURSED!!!'

5. if u want fun..please help ur nation for examples, other priest from other pt or random priest also can click on friend that targeted to help him heal and cure or help db the enemy name that picked by GM, more fun if u play tp...tp there and here...so ppl need to teamwork also killing ppl that help his nation friend to them easy to kill the cursed 1...

6. event just strictly at BOWL AREA... the cursed 1 should ever NOT TOWN / RUN OUTSIDE BOWL / ALT F4 .. if they do so, they will be punished like their nation will not get reward at that round even they manage to kill the cursed enemy...

7. when both nation name that picked up just now killed, both nation should go to the gather side again like the explaination at no.2 just now, so GM can make another round ASAP...

8. depends on GM how many round they want to do,what ever punishment from breaking the rules and what ever reward they want to give to the winner...

here u can see nation teamwork and who can be lucky enough to be the last hit on the enemy...and win the prize...

IT WILL BE FUN !!!
:twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Last edited by iLay on 18 Aug 2014, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 10:15 
Donator

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Medals: 2
Love Design (1) VS Winer (1)
My opinion about what a event is :
An event in my words is a game/contest where anybody is free to play. Some players have an advantage, since their all geared/rogue(light feet). An event is made to make the players that participate have fun, no matter what you wear.

Clan VS event

Rules :
- 3 rounds (2:1)
- allowed at max to 1 party per clan
- Ally members are allowed to party with the main clan
- CLANLESS are allowed to party with other CLANLESS players (to give a chance to everyone)
- Can participate once in all the event

Location(starting each side of bowl) :
- Ardream
- RLB
- BDW
- Delos (in the gate before entering castle, so players cannot go back there)

2-4 weeks before the event (with notice to promote the event)

Rewards :
For clan : premium for ALL members of the clan + 30k nps to members who participated
For clanless : premium for the players that are in the party + 30k nps

Duration :
Depending on how many registered party we would have, we could spread the event on 2 days.

Forbidden skills/items(NO SECOND CHANCES) :
- Rezzing skills (priest)
- teleporting skills (mage)

Starting :
When both party are ready (scrolled/buffed/fr/fm/rpr)

Exception :
- Teleporting skill is allowed only to save players, not to bring back the dead players

ps. Give your party a original name (Power Rangers) xd, so will be easier to call the party for the fight.

ps. If you guys are not down to organize that kind of hugee event, I could make it. I could even be the host of it. Would only need your permission regarding the reward since im too poor to buy prem for 36 players xd

NobraN«20 Oct 2015 18:01»i have going to univercity,hi
FM_Rhea«12 Dec 2015 19:58»Why u care that much my english

Last edited by Goa on 19 Aug 2014, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 12:23 

Reputation point: 4
Normal

Medals: 25
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1)
TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) OWN THE KEEPER (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) EASY ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
MY DAY, MY DAY (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1)
THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
HATER OF SHIELD (1)
hmm
how about monster invaded?
make spesial monster with low and hight hp, and this monster will drop any item from noob item and high item.

and all this monster will attack every map on titan, cz,karus, human and the finel will be on moradon .

with this all player can be enjoy it with party or no party, with one nation or another nation , all got happines :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 12:31 
Donator

Normal

Treasure Hunt

General idea :
Spawn R attack monsters all over Moradon or Ronark Land that drop a certain item (Event item), collect 5 of them and present them to the GM asap to recieve your reward.

Rewards :
Reward the first 5 people who are able to collect 5 of the event items and reward the winners in order.
E.g. best reward for first place and so on.

No level requirement.
No gear requirement.
Everyone can participate.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 13:10 
Donator

Normal

Search & Destroy

General idea :
This might be a little harder to create, it would require some sort of monument that is able to register the last hit or most damage in a notice like the Ronark Monument.
The idea is simple. Search & Destroy the monument placed somewhere in Moradon or Ronark Land.
The one that kills it recieves a reward.

Rewards :
I would make it 5 rounds again or just spawn 5 monuments widely spread around Moradon or Ronark Land.

Challenging.
Depending on the strength of the monument everyone should be able to enter it.
Could make a weaker monument to spawn in Moradon for the newer/ungeared players.
These monuments could be used in plenty more events.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 13:21 
Fan

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 4
Community Tributer (1) Talker (1) Evil (1) Funny Guy (1)
TheGreatEvil wrote:
Clan VS event

Rules :
- 3 rounds (2:1)
- allowed at max to 1 party per clan
- Ally members are allowed to party with the main clan
- CLANLESS are allowed to party with other CLANLESS players (to give a chance to everyone)
- Can participate once in all the event

Location(starting each side of bowl) :
- Ardream
- RLB
- BDW
- Delos (in the gate before entering castle, so players cannot go back there)

2-4 weeks before the event (with notice to promote the event)

Rewards :
For clan : premium for ALL members of the clan + 30k nps to members who participated
For clanless : premium for the players that are in the party + 30k nps

Duration :
Depending on how many registered party we would have, we could spread the event on 2 days.

Forbidden skills/items(NO SECOND CHANCES) :
- Rezzing skills (priest)
- teleporting skills (mage)

Starting :
When both party are ready (scrolled/buffed/fr/fm/rpr)

Exception :
- Teleporting skill is allowed only to save players, not to bring back the dead players

ps. Give your party a original name (Power Rangers) xd, so will be easier to call the party for the fight.

ps. If you guys are not down to organize that kind of hugee event, I could make it. I could even be the host of it. Would only need your permission regarding the reward since im too poor to buy prem for 36 players xd

Best idea here

"_Mr_Die_HarD_ « 12 Aug 2014 02:10 » sometimes you just have to knock a mother fuckers teeth out

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 14:53 
Donator

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Has it to be a event with active gm's? Or can it also be a npc event starts it? If yes that's my idea:

Name of the Event: Gate of Heaven

"You can enter this event only once a week with a 8 man Party."
It should get an restriction like the Chest NPC @ Moradon which you can use once a day , so people can't abuse it.

Main event:

You will enter with a 8 Man party from a NPC in Colony Zone at each Race town to the 9 stages of the Hell. The party will start at the 9th stage of the Hell and work his way up to the last stage.

Plot/action:
Each stage will have new monsters in it, at the end of each stage there will be a hard boss fight. Every Boss will drop 1 Head of each Boss, for example the first Boss name is: Belial, he will drop "Head of Belial". With this item you can move 1 stage upstairs, till you reach the last Room, where you will fight agains the Devil himself: Lucifer. After you have defeated him , you get the Key to heavens gate. Which will get you into Heaven.

Rewards: Every player who survived to the end and get into the Heaven will be rewarded with 10k NP + an chaos item + A flag of heaven that proves that you survived it.

Or Flegy makes new item for this event :P and every player gets like 10knp and 1 item of these Followings:

Heaven Dagger
Heaven Bow
Heaven Sword
Heaven Shield
Heaven Mace
Heaven Staff
Heaven Spear
or 1 Part of Heaven armor, which looks diffrent than valk and hero but gives same def
+5 hp bonus for each part

"Rules: You can't use Rezz in the area and teleports, if you die you will get teleportet out like Forgotten Temple.

Note: This event shouldn't be easy like Forgotten temple or other mobs. This event should be very hard , so people will only win it with skill.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next