It is currently 11 Jun 2024, 06:08

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hello Dear Maxko Staff! my friend got problem....
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:28 
Donator

Reputation point: 14
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 3
Spammer (1) Evil (1) VS Winer (1)
at frist i dont know what happen's... im explain to you Guys.

My friend Back To game yesterday His name in old game (ImBlackCat)

So.. when him back and know what's happend to server he say how i play from start again i can't start with out item's and nps again

So when log old account name BlackCat he look account just dont have medal dont have belt dont have anything for can play again

so talk with me say where item's where every thing ??

i say to him it's a new server titan maxko flegy open his server just for players Come back when old server back it's okey

he say good but i cant play with out medal and bet i say to him we will find for you account have medal and belt for can start play so...

im talk with friends to every one who have account free for him when old server back

i have one friends here name ali name in game...( MrMoRaTa) So him say to me i have account free i can gived to him i say it's okey so we helped him gived him

set hero Rov D axe 2x ering warrior Belt medal FN 2x it's i have to gived him just for Start...

listen to me guys ???? i have to say thing bad... as i see if MrMoRaTa do thing bad or wrong in game and got banned why banned other account too ?

mean iam_Black_Cat he got account from ali and changed name to iam_Black_Cat

i think guys if any dedic gm or fm or gm have problem with MrMoRaTa dont banned my friend his back last 1day so when got banned it's bad never start play again so i like my team so much i dont like got banned for no thing

so i need any Gm answer to me please for this problem because i very very need back him to play again i hope unban him again because play with us

name ID= eldera88

name Char= iam_Black_Cat

we dont know got banned when ? time mean data but him log today for play with us looking account banned

please Dear titan maxko help him hope back him to play because dont do any thing bad

if any problem just post and soon as soon i'll replay thank you...

Post subject: Re: Hello Dear Maxko Staff! my friend got problem....
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:35 

Reputation point: 22
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Good Friend (1)
I think Sirgon said that this ID= eldera88 was tryed to be sold by MrMorata and thats why its banned.
I can only tell you that we dont have any problems with morata or any other player.He just did not follow the RULES and try to earn $ by selling accounts and he is not even a donator.

GM_Sirgon gonna check this out and reply you as soon its possible.
Dont BUMP this post,i will let him know about this.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:39 
Donator

Reputation point: 66
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 28
Community Tributer (1) Funny Guy (1) Silver Medal (1) Good Friend (1)
Love Design (1) Best GFX Event (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) MAGES KILLER (1) MY DAY, MY DAY (1)
HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1) HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1)
HATER OF BOW (1) HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1) HATER OF STAFF (1)
yeah if he bought this acc or got it by free Way there is no difference but he is not Guilty and innocent

try to help him (if you have problem with MrMorata try to fix it with him better than making (ImBlackCat) Responsible for this :)

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:45 
Donator

Reputation point: 28

Medals: 8
Ninja (1) Militant (1) Good Friend (1) Report Bugs (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
+help him plssssssss

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:46 

Reputation point: 22

Medals: 1
Good Friend (1)
I am telling you,no1 has problems with MrMorata and stop accusing the Team its childish.The logs showed everything and Sirgon did not ban him for no reason.Wait for his answer and stop reply here or i will close it.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:47 
Donator

iRapeThorin wrote:
I think Sirgon said that this ID= eldera88 was tryed to be sold by MrMorata and thats why its banned.
I can only tell you that we dont have any problems with morata or any other player.He just did not follow the RULES and try to earn $ by selling accounts and he is not even a donator.

GM_Sirgon gonna check this out and reply you as soon its possible.
Dont BUMP this post,i will let him know about this.

[b]im mean just his account this not belong to him now because he got account last MrMoRaTa got banned So look bro SirGon banned MrMoRaTa and unbanned him now mean if him unban him because blackcat dont do anything bad

right im got his account from MrMoRaTa but his account now not belong him ;)

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:48 

Reputation point: 122
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 16
The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1) Good (1) Member of the Month (1)
Gamer (1) Cool (1) Businessman (1) Good Friend (1)
Seller (1) Love Design (1) Full Ideas (1) Genius (1)
Best GFX Event (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
Code:
 have one friends here name ali name in game...( MrMoRaTa) So him say to me i have account free i can gived to him i say it's okey so we helped him gived him

SOme thing bad by u eslam Beacuse u told me at ts MrMoRaTa sold him it for money yesterday. but i still seve some logs of facebook maybe this ? Image Or Mrmorata when he Tring to resel it for real money ysterday ? Image or today when he talk in chat box and say its not my account no problem let it stay banned ? i think u dont hear about all the story before u posting Eslam make Sure u Read evrey thing then you are welcome here i told u that beacuse i never see u def one lie or scamm.

Code:
i think guys if any dedic gm or fm or gm have problem with MrMoRaTa dont banned my friend his back last 1day so when got banned it's bad never start play again so i like my team so much i dont like got banned for no thing

no one at Titan/Maxko team have to make Problems with our members we Full respect to evrey one but when we see that kids Time banned Must start.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:49 
Donator

Reputation point: 28

Medals: 8
Ninja (1) Militant (1) Good Friend (1) Report Bugs (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
and you need bann him for Not need S> acc for you

why why why

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:53 
Donator

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 25
Talker (1) Good Friend (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
MY DAY, MY DAY (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1)
HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF BOW (1) HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1)
HATER OF STAFF (1)
+111111 Help Eslam Please

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:54 
Donator

_Dingoan_ wrote:
Code:
 have one friends here name ali name in game...( MrMoRaTa) So him say to me i have account free i can gived to him i say it's okey so we helped him gived him

SOme thing bad by u eslam Beacuse u told me at ts MrMoRaTa sold him it for money yesterday. but i still seve some logs of facebook maybe this ? Image Or Mrmorata when he Tring to resel it for real money ysterday ? Image or today when he talk in chat box and say its not my account no problem let it stay banned ? i think u dont hear about all the story before u posting Eslam make Sure u Read evrey thing then you are welcome here i told u that beacuse i never see u def one lie or scamm.

Code:

no one at Titan/Maxko team have to make Problems with our members we Full respect to evrey one but when we see that kids Time banned Must start.

Dingoan listen to me at frist i dont like your words u take ss from me so im dont worry why because im say to you right last time make a topic so listen to me

ur post is wrong because i know every thing why i sapmm now ??

because you remmper when wee talk with alli ??? why i spamm now because ???

you are want account ali 800k nps ??? and him wont gived u ??

why im spamm ?? if u have problem with MrMoRaTa ???? fixed it ?

really it's words bad from you but i know every thing Dingoan about you

Egyption Stuiped really FM no thing to do bad with people ???

So listen to me Dingoan it's a game So You Warring Ali if dont give you his acoount 800knps will got banned and last time make a topic we talk in ts you say

blackcat make a topic say he buy account for Money From ali right and you will unban blackcat and banned alii ?

MrMorata ? why this faking Stuiped??? so you dont seling item's for $?

it's okey you are best man here so i dont care about you post never but remmber ???

if any one do bad with us we never respect him anyway we are friends game no thing....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next