It is currently 13 Aug 2022, 01:58

presearch

All times are UTC + 2 hours



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 04:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2014, 02:36
Posts: 162
Location: Ankara
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 24
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
The Advertiser (1)
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
UltimateHawkEye wrote:
KartaI wrote:
UltimateHawkEye wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
AceSpade wrote:
i think he hve the right to join or to left pt as he like since that his char...eventho thats mean u will lose if he left...thats my opinion... :mrgreen:

True


Thats true also. The problem is that he insulted me

u call him fucking noob wth is that? and stupid retard and pathetic is no a serius insult damn grow up


He told me today " *ing loser , *ing noob , pathetic , stupid , noob , retard "

You are just supporting your friend. Read all of the screenshots.

And quit attacking me. I am saying that if you have proof that i insult , just send it here. I never use bad words in game.

u start and u told him fucking noob, i do not waste my time with you is not worth lier kid

true lier kid :lol:


As you can see i dont use bad words.
I cencored it when i wrote bad words in this thread. And you wrote them here without cencoring. Its the difference between u and me.

blah blah im boring of u, u start the problem and u are crying same that a a baby grow up lier kid


Are you the lawyer of him? If you say yes,yea you tell lies great.
If you say no,why are u talking here?

Im DrStrange im dont need a lawyer or GM help same that u


Its not GM help. It will be GM punishment for you i hope.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 04:47 
Offline
King
User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 18:39
Posts: 279
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation point: 31
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 34
Report Bugs (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
BDW WINNER (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) MAGES KILLER (1) EASY ZONE (1)
HARD ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
MY DAY, MY DAY (1) CASINO BOSS (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1)
HATER OF SHIELD (1) HATER OF STAFF (1)
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
UltimateHawkEye wrote:
KartaI wrote:
UltimateHawkEye wrote:
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
AceSpade wrote:
i think he hve the right to join or to left pt as he like since that his char...eventho thats mean u will lose if he left...thats my opinion... :mrgreen:

True


Thats true also. The problem is that he insulted me

u call him fucking noob wth is that? and stupid retard and pathetic is no a serius insult damn grow up


He told me today " *ing loser , *ing noob , pathetic , stupid , noob , retard "

You are just supporting your friend. Read all of the screenshots.

And quit attacking me. I am saying that if you have proof that i insult , just send it here. I never use bad words in game.

u start and u told him fucking noob, i do not waste my time with you is not worth lier kid

true lier kid :lol:


As you can see i dont use bad words.
I cencored it when i wrote bad words in this thread. And you wrote them here without cencoring. Its the difference between u and me.

blah blah im boring of u, u start the problem and u are crying same that a a baby grow up lier kid


Are you the lawyer of him? If you say yes,yea you tell lies great.
If you say no,why are u talking here?

Im DrStrange im dont need a lawyer or GM help same that u


Its not GM help. It will be GM punishment for you i hope.

continue dreaming lier kid, 2 users support me u have 0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 04:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2014, 02:36
Posts: 162
Location: Ankara
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 24
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
The Advertiser (1)
You dont get the point man,its all about you are insulting me. Nobody supports insulting.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 04:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2014, 02:36
Posts: 162
Location: Ankara
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 24
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
The Advertiser (1)
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17

2. Rudeness, insulting posts or personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

Hope you wont pass this rule GM when u read these.
Sorry for sending that much messages here.Please do the needed thing here. Thanks

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 05:02 
Offline
King
User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 18:39
Posts: 279
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation point: 31
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 34
Report Bugs (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
BDW WINNER (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) MAGES KILLER (1) EASY ZONE (1)
HARD ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
MY DAY, MY DAY (1) CASINO BOSS (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1)
HATER OF SHIELD (1) HATER OF STAFF (1)
KartaI wrote:
You dont get the point man,its all about you are insulting me. Nobody supports insulting.

if i left of the party for the Cassanova fault is not your problem, if i want go to other party or play alone is my problem, i dont write u in any moment u write in normal chat "DrStrange fucking noob" and all in FT read that, what respeat u want of my part if u provoke me? why i have to support u? you are a hypocrite


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 05:15 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2014, 02:36
Posts: 162
Location: Ankara
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 24
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
The Advertiser (1)
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
KartaI wrote:
You dont get the point man,its all about you are insulting me. Nobody supports insulting.

if i left of the party for the Cassanova fault is not your problem, if i want go to other party or play alone is my problem, i dont write u in any moment u write in normal chat "DrStrange fucking noob" and all in FT read that, what respeat u want of my part if u provoke me? why i have to support u? you are a hypocrite

i am still sayin that i didnt use any bad words.just send ss here if i did.if u dont send,its a lie. And my problem isnt that u left party.my problem is that you insult me for last 2 days

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 08:22 
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2014, 10:06
Posts: 247
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation point: 89
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 10
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) Lucky (1) Good (1)
Asskisser (1) Star (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Good Friend (1)
Love Design (1) Cat Lover (1)
KartaI wrote:
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17

2. Rudeness, insulting posts or personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

Hope you wont pass this rule GM when u read these.
Sorry for sending that much messages here.Please do the needed thing here. Thanks


Forum rules is rules on forum, not in-game.
The game rules can you find here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32481

And this conversation doesn't lead anywhere, so just let it be, and wait for GM to respond back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 09:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2014, 02:36
Posts: 162
Location: Ankara
Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 24
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
The Advertiser (1)
i typed forum rules for forum already

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 11:23 
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2012, 05:55
Posts: 180
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation point: 6
Normal

Medals: 30
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1)
TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) OWN THE KEEPER (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1)
EASY ZONE (1) HARD ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1)
TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1) MY DAY, MY DAY (1) CASINO BOSS (1) LUCKY SPIN (1)
HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1) HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1)
HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1)
KartaI wrote:
HulkWorldBreaker wrote:
AceSpade wrote:
i think he hve the right to join or to left pt as he like since that his char...eventho thats mean u will lose if he left...thats my opinion... :mrgreen:

True


Thats true also. The problem is that he insulted me

and u insult him too if he is muted u have to be muted too the rules is for all


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DrStrange is insulting me
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 13:10 
Offline
King
User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 18:39
Posts: 279
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation point: 31
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 34
Report Bugs (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
BDW WINNER (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) MAGES KILLER (1) EASY ZONE (1)
HARD ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
MY DAY, MY DAY (1) CASINO BOSS (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1)
HATER OF SHIELD (1) HATER OF STAFF (1)
Barbiies wrote:
KartaI wrote:
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17

2. Rudeness, insulting posts or personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

Hope you wont pass this rule GM when u read these.
Sorry for sending that much messages here.Please do the needed thing here. Thanks


Forum rules is rules on forum, not in-game.
The game rules can you find here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32481

And this conversation doesn't lead anywhere, so just let it be, and wait for GM to respond back.

all this is ridiculous if i have to be muted he have to be muted too


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2008 - MAXKO LLC || MAXKO Hosting