It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 17:28

All times are UTC + 1 hour



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2011, 10:47 
Offline

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 22
Country: Bulgaria (bg)
Reputation point: 3
Normal

hello guys i have suggestion for more pk at cz
if can u made juraid monument at cz verry strong and much hp
like 3 ,4 partyes kill 10 min :) and when kill monu bring 5k or 10k np
and can chanse drop 1 best item like valk or chaos ,tp scrolls,change name sc include,rov FN :))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2011, 11:54 
Offline

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 5
Reputation point: 0
Normal

Its 100% no good. Gm no accept this :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2011, 13:35 
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 20:43
Posts: 201
Country: Norway (no)
Reputation point: 19
Start to be popularStart to be popular

If you add hp to it, It is oki.
If it needs 4 partys and takes " 10min " a way impossible(and sounds nubý), at nights there are not even 4 party´s lol. If it would bring 10K NPs it will be given to first drain´s only.About drop i would give FNs to begginers. (Ofc chaos & valks sounds ridiculous).

_________________
M.O.B
Money Over Bitches
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2011, 13:35 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 432
Medals: 2
Hustler (1) Report Bugs (1)

Country: Dominican Republic (do)
Reputation point: 35
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

+1 i like it all ppl like this becouse if drop rov fn or valk is the best and drop so much nps what better? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2011, 13:53 
Offline
Fan

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 02:09
Posts: 185
Reputation point: 1
Normal

ROBOT wrote:
hello guys i have suggestion for more pk at cz
if can u made juraid monument at cz verry strong and much hp
like 3 ,4 partyes kill 10 min :) and when kill monu bring 5k or 10k np
and can chanse drop 1 best item like valk or chaos ,tp scrolls,change name sc
include,rov FN :))


stop dreaming mate.

_________________
Image



Image[/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 03:17 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 1370
Location: Istanbul
Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)

Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 5
Normal

After the next restart Juraid monument will be R attack only, so everyone gets a chance to gain some NP from it. and not only drainers, i would like to hear feedback about this cause im not 100% sure if its to strong or to weak, its just a wild guess with the numbers in database.. hope i did it right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 03:21 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 432
Medals: 2
Hustler (1) Report Bugs (1)

Country: Dominican Republic (do)
Reputation point: 35
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Darwish wrote:
After the next restart Juraid monument will be R attack only, so everyone gets a chance to gain some NP from it. and not only drainers, i would like to hear feedback about this cause im not 100% sure if its to strong or to weak, its just a wild guess with the numbers in database.. hope i did it right.




pff only with R lol never we kill it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 03:38 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 1370
Location: Istanbul
Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)

Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 5
Normal

iLoveMyBanana wrote:
Darwish wrote:
After the next restart Juraid monument will be R attack only, so everyone gets a chance to gain some NP from it. and not only drainers, i would like to hear feedback about this cause im not 100% sure if its to strong or to weak, its just a wild guess with the numbers in database.. hope i did it right.




pff only with R lol never we kill it



I changed the HP on the monument aswell ofcourse, its currently 30k HP,
I think its still a little to much, but thats why i leave this topic open incase i need to edit the monument.

Gimme some feedback once you've tried it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 10:54 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 367
Medals: 20
Good (1) Star (1) Royalty (1) Master of Suggestions (1)
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1)
BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1)

Reputation point: 52
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

wow...you finally did it. Great job :!:

Now everyone got the same chance to gain some NP from Monu. Not just the 1st Drainers...
Curious if people will like it. I definately will !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hi all Max guys:)
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 23:14 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 17:14
Posts: 61
Reputation point: 4
Normal

+1 for darwish, -1000 on the original idea, but did u make sure nova's can't hit it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Distruction, DumbFoundDead, GM_Dusty, GM_SamBo, Google [Bot], IIHCIIBull, KingSAS, SecretLove, zzzzzzzzz112233


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2008-2018 MAXKO.org